We can safely say that we had the very best intentions with Bounty Hunter, but sadly over time it stopped being fun or viable. As a result, Bounty Hunter will close this month. However, the good news is that all the content that used to be locked away behind it will be redistributed throughout the game on March 11th! Bounty Hunter Reward & grab RS3gold up to 9% off rs gold til Mar11.
The biggest change comes in the form of a new slayer master, Mandrith. With Bounty Hunter now gone, he was looking for a new job, and we felt he’d earned this promotion! Mandrith will now hand out Wilderness tasks and slayer challenges. Rewards, including bounty emblems, can then be claimed from his new shop in Edgeville Bank. Players will need to be level 85 slayer to engage with Mandrith.
Other things to note:
- If you’re PK’d while holding a bounty emblem it will tier down and the killer, should they also be holding one, will siphon half the points that the tier was worth. These emblems can be cashed out (outside of the Wilderness) for reward points, just as before.
- Because this master only has a few Wilderness denizens as tasks, you won’t be able to use your block and prefer lists with him.
- Mandrith’s special challenge has you thinning the numbers of a variety of NPCs, with additional rewards for killing optional bosses.
In addition, assorted Bounty Hunter items will now be available via alternative means:
- Amulet of the Forsaken will be found in the original Barrows minigame.
- Those wanting a rune pouch will be able to craft them from magical threads gained from Runecrafting via the Abyss. Small pouches require 30 threads and large pouches 100 threads.
- Ogre flasks will also be craftable, requiring 10 robust glass. They they will now hold 6 doses.
- Ancient warrior equipment patches will be found on revenant ghosts’ drop tables and may also be dropped while on a wilderness slayer task.
- The revenant pets will be unlocked from a new drop from revenant ghosts. This item unlocks the next tier of pet and gets progressively rare each time you use one. Many of these pet tiers were unreleased before now.
- NPCs in the wilderness will have a shared droptable for rare loot. The tougher the NPC, the better chance you have on rolling on it.
- The weapons Annihilation, Decimation and Obliteration will still be available from Mandrith’s reward shop, among other items & unlocks.
In conculsion, if you are enjoy Bounty Hunter Reward ,that is an great thing in gaming, additionally, if you need rs gold you can gain rs gold for RS3gold and learn much more news about runescape.