If you’re finding some of the boss fights in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order difficult, then you’re not alone. There’s a whole slew of baddies ready to throw themselves at you with the intent of putting Cal Kestis down, and some definitely hit harder than others. Check out our Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Ninth Sister boss guide for some tips and tricks on taking down this Inquisitor.
The Ninth Sister is one of the bosses in Fallen Order that hits pretty damn hard at any range. Keeping your distance isn’t going to save you here since she’s got multiple ways to gap close and to stun you, so we’re going to recommend that you go on the offense here to make sure that she’s not got enough stamina to pull one over on you. If you haven’t done a comprehensive sweep of where to get all the stim canister upgrades to keep your HP looking tight in this fight, you might want to check out our guide on how to do so. https://primagames.com/tips/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-stim-canister-location-guide Here’s some advice for making sure that the fight goes smoothly:
- Target her stamina – you want to tire her out so she can’t use her best skills on you
- Dodge after every attack when you’re in melee range
- Use the Force to flip-evade her ranged attacks and to throw your lightsaber at her
- Watch out for her charge which procs twice in the second phase of the fight
- Watch out for her Force pull combo; dodge if you get reeled in
- Use whichever lightsaber will deal the most damage
If you follow the above strategies and keep whaling on her health bar, you’ll be able to take down the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Ninth Sister boss in absolutely no time. It’s just a matter of persistence and making sure that you have ample opportunity to get used to dodging her attacks, because they pack a hell of a punch.