According to the latest official news post, some changes have been made to osrs gold Song of the Elves content following players’ feedback. Here you could learn these changes to Zalcano OSRS, Gauntlet and others.
Changes to Zalcano OSRS
1. Zalcano’s symbols take slightly longer before dealing damage.
2. The damage has been reduced when standing beneath Zalcano OSRS after she was knocked down.
3. The quick-pass option on Zalcano’s prison barrier was removed.
4. During the Zalcano encounter, the falling rocks now deal damage when hitting the floor.
5. Zalcano takes a consistent amount of time to destroy the glowing rock.
6. Zalcano’s death animation has been extended, in order to prevent Zalcano from reappearing for a brief moment.
7. The drops from the Golem now are only given to the player dealing the most damage.
Changes to the Gauntlet OSRS
1. The interface will remain open when creating items within the Gauntlet OSRS.
2. There is a guaranteed chance to get a different powerful weapon component after killing a duplicate tier 3 creature within the Gauntlet.
3. The scoreboard in the Gauntlet lobby can display your deaths and the global deaths for each Gauntlet version.
Changes to OSRS Crystal Weapons
Crystal weapons and Crystal shield OSRS with 2500 charges (or brand new ones) now stack in the bank. These will be converted whenever they are equipped or gain/lose any charges, rather than automatically stack in the bank after logging in.
What do you think about these Song of the Elves content changes?
Welcome to join RSorder Double Offers for Late Summer with 6% discount for all and double Loyalty Points for RSorder members from Aug.13 to Aug.21, 2019. Loyalty Points can be used as cash to buy OSRS gold, Runescape gold and all other products.
6% off code “DSR6″ for All orders.
Every 100 loyal points can be used as $1.
Besides, you can use 5% off code “RSYK5″ for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/ anytime.