Runescape Anachronia Changes have been made this week based on your feedback. In this update, so many changes are waiting for you to experience rs3 gold better and smoothly. Come to have a try quickly.
Details of Anachronia Changes Runescape
To let you have a better island experience, the RS team has perfected Anachronia event and made many small changes:
1. A broken square of water has worked again on Anachronia.
2. Overgrown idols will now exactly demeonstrate that they can be obtained on Anachronia within the woodcutting skill guide.
3. Some black triangle have been moved out the firepit in the Hunter Lodge on Anachronia.
4. The flags on Anachronia buildings will now flutter in the wind.
5. Join friend lodestone teleport will now work in Anachronia.
6. A Big Game Hunter encounter will now be started with bait in your beast of burden.
7. An issue causing the ” Dinosaur Hunter” achievement to be completed multiple times has been fixed.
8. Irwinssons memory has been polished and he will not continually ask about the broken compass any more in your inventory if you have one. If not, he’s still very forgetful.
9. A missing ground texture has been re-added in one of the Big Game Hunter instances.
10. Selected music will now continue to play when you finish skinning a Big Game Hunter creature.
11. Big Game Hunter – The amount of traps being destroyed is now consistent when choosing to skip or watch the cutscene in multi-spawn encounters.
Welcome to experience new Runescape Anachronia. You will have a unique and different adventure. What’s more, you can buy cheap RS gold on RS3gold safely and quickly.