The recent official Old School news post has revealed some plans for the rest of OSRS PvP. The post notes a few planned updates to PvP as a whole. The first is a reduction of the damage reduction stat on the Bracelet of Ethereum, which will be monitored to see the effect this has on the popularity of the Revenant Caves, as well as an alternative to the Revenant Caves entirely. Jagex is also planning on some adjustments to the Bounty Hunter minigame.
Here you could learn some upcoming contents for Revenant Caves and Bounty Hunter OSRS.
OSRS Revenant Caves
The develop team is considering some issues with Revenant Caves, such as the impact of drops on the economy, real world trading and the stats on the Bracelet of Ethereum. Now they are changing the following two things:
1. The damage reduction stat on the Bracelet of Ethereum will be reduced. The effect on the popularity of the Revenant Caves will be carefully monitored.
2. There will be an alternative to the cave system.
New changes of Bounty Hunter OSRS
The following changes and improvements may be made to Bounty Hunter in the future:
1. The current target system of Bounty Hunter will remain in place. A PvP World-style PJ Timer will be added to make things fairer.
2. All rewards will eventually be moved to OSRS Last Man Standing. There will also be new restrictions to prevent botting.
3. The remaining emblems will be converted to points on log in, and these points can be used in the shop. Points and the shop will be wiped after the grace period ends.
4. Noticeboards may be installed to display the names of the most prolific player killers, alongside some similar features.
What do you think about these plans for OSRS PvP? Anyway, you can always find cheap OSRS gold with big promotions on our site. Our mission is providing Cheap and Safe RS 2007 Gold & rs 3 gold to our clients with high speed delivery.