According to OSRS official site, their new Bounty Hunter test begins. Based on the information RS3gold knows, their are some requirements for players to join this test. You can buy OSRS gold from our site to prepare for the upcoming challenges.
To participate in this test, players will need a minimum combat level of 50 and to be carrying a Mysterious Emblem of any tier. Bounty Hunters will receive messages when a hotspot is due to change at 10, 5 and 1 minute before.
For a normal target kill, you’ll receive 3, 4 or 5 BH points depending on your killstreak. If you kill your target while in the hotspot, you’ll get triple points. Bounty tasks will also give 30 points instead of the usual 10. This bonus does not apply to the milestone points.
If you have a killstreak of 2, killing your target in the hotspot will upgrade their emblem as well as your own. Usually, only your emblem would be upgraded and the target’s emblem would be destroyed. While on a killstreak of 3 or more, both you and your opponent’s emblems will be upgraded upon a kill in the hotspot.
The hotspots will rotate between the following locations:
1. Mage Arena and Pirate’s Hideout
2. Resource Area and Deserted Keep
3. Rogue’s Castle
4. Lava Maze
5. Lava Dragon Isle
7. The Forgotten Cemetery
8. Graveyard of Shadows and Ruins
9. Bone Yard
10. Bandit Camp and Ruins
11. Dark Warriors’ Fortress
12. Chaos Temple
13. South-eastern Wasteland
Loot crates have been added to the Emblem Trader’s shop. They cost 5 points each and contain a variety of PK-ing supplies and occasionally an Ornate Maul Handle or Mysterious Emblem of any tier. We’re also giving you 500 points to spend whenever you log into the Beta to test out the crates and let us know what you think!
The following tasks have been added to the list of player bounties:
- Kill your target without using Chivalry, Piety, Rigour or Augury
- Kill your target with no body armour equipped
- Kill your target with no leg armour equipped
- Kill your target with no ring or neck armour equipped
- Drain 50 of your target’s Prayer pointing using Smite before killing your target
- Deal at least 150 damage using Melee before killing your target
- Deal at least 150 damage using Ranged before killing your target
- Deal at least 150 damage using Magic before killing your target
Are you ready for Bounty Hunter beta test now? RS3gold always offer you cheap RS 2007 gold for power enhancement. Whenever you need help, you can buy runescape Gold and all kinds of other items from our site safe!